Someone has written concerning Jesus: His birth was contrary to the laws of nature — He was born of the Virgin Mary. His life was lived contrary to others — He always sought to serve and desired not to have … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, June 23, 2017 – Pray for young women in Afghanistan who are learning about women's rights, leadership, and democracy through a Presbyterian World Service and Development-supported summer camp.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayFaith is not really faith unless it is lived.
Verse for TodayLuke 4:43 – But he [Jesus] said, "I must preach the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent." (NIV)
Friday, June 23, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Like A River Glorious
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Luke 13-14
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Esther 5; 2 Timothy 4:1-8
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Matthew 9:14-26
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own