Someone has written concerning Jesus: His birth was contrary to the laws of nature — He was born of the Virgin Mary. His life was lived contrary to others — He always sought to serve and desired not to have … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, November 13, 2018 – As the days grow darker, pray for those who are suffering from depression, that their spirits will be lifted.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayLife is like a good book. The further you get into it, the more it begins to make sense.
Verse for Today1 Peter 2:15-16 – It is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men. Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God. (NIV)
Tuesday, November 13, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Little Brown Church In The Vale
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Ezra 1-5
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 1 Kings 8:1-53; Galatians 2:11-14
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 1:12-28
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own