On a Sunday morning recently, our youth pastor's baby daughter was being baptized, and the parents chose to have their two-year-old daughter, Catherine, stand up with them during the baptism. Before the service began, Tammy, Catherine's mother, explained to her … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, August 18, 2017 – Pray for the ministry of our chaplains serving in prisons across Canada and for those under their care.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayWe are children of a King that is not moved by the world. Our God goes before us, and we do not fear because we are His.
Verse for TodayJohn 4:24 – God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth. (NIV)
Friday, August 18, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Anywhere With Jesus
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: John 5-6
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Jeremiah 17; James 2:14-26
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 41:1-24
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own