On a Sunday morning recently, our youth pastor's baby daughter was being baptized, and the parents chose to have their two-year-old daughter, Catherine, stand up with them during the baptism. Before the service began, Tammy, Catherine's mother, explained to her … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, July 17, 2018 – Pray that we will be obedient to our calling and that God will plant in us a desire to faithfully pray for each other, and to consider the needs of others as more important than our own.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayDeath is the last shadow before heaven's dawn.
Verse for TodayRomans 1:16 – I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes. (NIV)
Tuesday, July 17, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: At The Foot Of The Cross
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 2 Kings 11-15
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Numbers 16; Acts 27:27-38
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 89:1-18
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own