Why is it that our summer holidays always disappear so quickly? Every year as we map out what we want to do, it seems that we think we'll have lots of time to do what we want to, but before … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, November 15, 2018 – Pray for the volunteers who are working on the Regional Women's Gathering, and give thanks for their service.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayTime may be a great healer, but it's a terrible makeup artist.
Verse for TodayPsalm 119:143 – Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands are my delight. (NIV)
Thursday, November 15, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: It Is Well With My Soul
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Ecclesiastes 7-8
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalms 66-67
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Hebrews 10:11-25
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own