Most times, I find it very hard to be joyful when I'm depressed. Does that sound like an oxymoron to you? I don't mean the outward expression of joy, but the joy that comes from having the living God live … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, June 22, 2017 – Pray for wisdom and health for the new national Women's Missionary Society president, Janet Brewer, as she serves God within this ministry.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayGod can't fill us when we are full of ourselves.
Verse for TodayProverbs 10:2 – Ill-gotten treasures are of no value, but righteousness delivers from death. (NIV)
Thursday, June 22, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Man Of Sorrows Wondrous Name
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Ezekiel 7-12
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Esther 4; 2 Timothy 3:10-17
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Jeremiah 20:7-18
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own