I had always wanted a horse, and our neighbour seemed to have just the right one for me. He was an old, retired pack horse, reliable, friendly, well-mannered, and very, very large. So large, in fact, that when I was in the saddle and he …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, November 15, 2018 – Pray for the volunteers who are working on the Regional Women's Gathering, and give thanks for their service.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayTime may be a great healer, but it's a terrible makeup artist.
Verse for TodayPsalm 119:143 – Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands are my delight. (NIV)
Thursday, November 15, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: It Is Well With My Soul
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Ecclesiastes 7-8
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalms 66-67
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Hebrews 10:11-25
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own