I had always wanted a horse, and our neighbour seemed to have just the right one for me. He was an old, retired pack horse, reliable, friendly, well-mannered, and very, very large. So large, in fact, that when I was in the saddle and he …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, May 20, 2018 – Healing and Reconciliation Sunday – Pray for the continued efforts of individuals and communities in responding to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's 94 Calls to Action, released in 2015.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayHappiness is when your plane and your luggage arrive at the same time.
Verse for TodayJames 5:20 – Remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins. (NIV)
Sunday, May 20, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Holy Spirit Truth Divine
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 2 Corinthians 9-10
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Job 35:1-36:23; Acts 10:17-33
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Acts 2:1-21
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own