I had always wanted a horse, and our neighbour seemed to have just the right one for me. He was an old, retired pack horse, reliable, friendly, well-mannered, and very, very large. So large, in fact, that when I was in the saddle and he …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, September 18, 2018 – God, give courage to organizations and individuals that are committed to removing barriers that keep people with disability from fully participating in the life of their community.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for TodayPhilippians 2:3-4 – Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interest of others. (NIV)
Tuesday, September 18, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: I've Found A Friend O Such A Friend
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 2 Chronicles 1-5
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 1 Samuel 11-12; 1 Corinthians 6:12-20
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: James 4:7-5:6
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own