I had always wanted a horse, and our neighbour seemed to have just the right one for me. He was an old, retired pack horse, reliable, friendly, well-mannered, and very, very large. So large, in fact, that when I was in the saddle and he …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, June 28, 2017 – Pray for Presbyterian World Service and Development partners who are helping alleviate poverty in vulnerable Malawian communities through self-help groups and educational support.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayParents have to make failure a safe thing to happen at home: first, their own, and then, their kids'.
Verse for TodayPsalm 106:2 – Who can proclaim the mighty acts of the Lord or fully declare his praise? (NIV)
Wednesday, June 28, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Shall We Gather At The River
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Proverbs 7
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalms 110-111
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 2 Timothy 4:1-8
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own