On New Year's Eve, people will ring in the new year in different ways. In some countries, there will be fireworks; in others, there will be public celebrations in city squares or parks; and there will be family gatherings in private homes. …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, October 23, 2018 – We pray for Stephanie Chunoo of Leaside Presbyterian Church, Toronto, Ontario, a young adult intern, as she starts her assignment with Kalunba Social Services in Budapest, Hungary, working with refugees.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayIf the Lord is your Shepherd, you have everything you need.
Verse for TodayProverbs 15:23 – A man finds joy in giving an apt reply — and how good is a timely word! (NIV)
Tuesday, October 23, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: God Moves In A Mysterious Way
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 2 Chronicles 25-28
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Samuel 16:1-17:4; 2 Corinthians 5:11-21
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Job 40:3-24
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own