Patience may be a virtue, but it wasn't one that I was honoured with. When I was younger, it was common for me to purchase an item that I wanted just prior to my birthday or Christmas. This incensed my grandmother and mom. Earlier, they …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, June 25, 2017 – Pray for the many missions and ministries in Canada and around the world that we support together through gifts to Presbyterians Sharing. We are making a difference!
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayParents should be more interested in their kids making the kingdom than in making the team.
Verse for TodayZechariah 11:17 – "Woe to the worthless shepherd, who deserts the flock! May the sword strike his arm and his right eye! May his arm be completely withered, his right eye totally blinded!" (NIV)
Sunday, June 25, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Jesus Thy Blood And Righteousness
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Leviticus 7-9
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Esther 8; Titus 1
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 69:1-18
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own