For as long as I remember, I've heard people make New Year's resolutions about something they are going to change in their lives. Then later, I observe that they are back doing the very thing that they committed not to do. Year after …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, April 26, 2017 – Pray for our Indigenous Ministries as they work to bring hope, health, and wholeness to their communities, that all who work in and are served by these ministries may feel surrounded by the love of our Creator.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayOne advantage of talking to yourself is that you always have a rapt audience.
Verse for TodayPsalm 10:14 – But you, O God, do see trouble and grief; you consider it to take it in hand. The victim commits himself to you; you are the helper of the fatherless. (NIV)
Wednesday, April 26, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Praise The Lord Who Reigns Above
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Job 33-34
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 1 Chronicles 9:3-44; Luke 21:20-38
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Acts 2:22-39
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own