What do we really want in this life: a bigger apartment, a cute little puppy, enough food so that we will be strong and active, a good job, a loving spouse, the latest smartphone? This modern culture is not an easy, enjoyable one. Although …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, March 24, 2017 – Pray for the Executive of the Canadian Council of Churches meeting today, as they work to further the ecumenical witness of their 25 denominations.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayConscience is the still, small voice that often finds the line busy.
Verse for TodayPsalm 69:6 – May those who hope in you not be disgraced because of me, O Lord, the Lord Almighty; may those who seek you not be put to shame because of me, O God of Israel. (NIV)
Friday, March 24, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Be Still My Soul
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Mark 3-4
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Isaiah 34-36; Luke 11:37-54
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Ephesians 5:6-21
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own