Life is all about waiting: waiting for people, waiting for an appointment, waiting in traffic, or waiting in line. Well, you get the idea. These days, people are waiting for spring. When we were kids, we had to wait to get to our summer …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSaturday, June 24, 2017 – Pray for stewardship committees as they work on plans for their fall stewardship campaigns.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayGod created spiritual community so that we should never be alone when we suffer.
Verse for TodayPsalm 105:4 – Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. (NIV)
Saturday, June 24, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Blood Will Never Lose Its Power
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Ephesians 4-6
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Esther 6-7; 2 Timothy 4:9-22
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Luke 1:57-80
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own