I enjoy toast for breakfast. Peanut butter and jam is my favourite morning fare on bread, and has been for years. It's good to know that peanut butter, in moderation, is good for you — protein, right? I love a sandwich for lunch, but in …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, August 24, 2017 – Pray for Tom Billard (Bramalea North Presbyterian Church, Brampton, Ontario) who is the convener of the Life and Mission Agency.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayIf you're not hungry for God, you're probably full of yourself.
Verse for TodayJohn 6:66 – From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him. (NIV)
Thursday, August 24, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Give Me That Old Time Religion
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Hosea 1-7
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Jeremiah 24:1-25:14; James 4:13-17
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: John 1:35-51
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own