A young girl witnessed a scary time when her parents disagreed and her erratic mother raised a sharp kitchen knife toward her father. God intervened and tragedy was prevented. Her father retreated. No one was hurt. "Yes, my son," Abraham …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, June 24, 2018 – Pray for the Rev. Soo Jin Chung who serves as the convenor of the Education Committee for the Presbytery of Eastern Han-Ca.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayTo get maximum attention, it's hard to beat a good, big mistake!
Verse for Today2 Thessalonians 3:3 – The Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. (NIV)
Sunday, June 24, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Blood Will Never Lose Its Power
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Ephesians 4-6
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Leviticus 25; Acts 21:1-16
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Luke 1:57-80
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own