Have you come to a point in your life as a Christian where you feel that you can give no more to the Lord's work? You feel spent. You've given and given, but not enough is given back to replenish you. More is expected from you — in time, …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, June 21, 2018 – National Indigenous Peoples Day – Give thanks for Indigenous leaders of all ages and nations who contribute to their communities and to Canada, through art, literature, language preservation, health care, law, and education.
- Jessica in Texas/Breast Cancer: "Just a update from my sister: Jess started her AC chemo, a double dose. They call it devils blood...." (more)
- Update on "Prayers for Marilyn": "Marilyn is still in Grand River Hospital and is 1 st in line to go to Hamilton. Thanks to all for..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayGod is nearer than we think.
Verse for TodayPsalm 91:1 – He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. (NIV)
Thursday, June 21, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Nearer My God To Thee
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Proverbs 5-6
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalm 38
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 16:1-23
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own