My Italian friend, who was a tablemate where I live, loved to play the piano by ear, to the delight of the residents. Her favourite thing to do was to play requests from gathered audiences. On one private occasion, as she played "O Solo …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, June 19, 2018 – Pray for the international youth from Ghana, Malawi, Lebanon, and Taiwan who will be coming to Canada to be a part of Canada Youth.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe true measure of God's love is that He loves without measure. – Bernard of Clairvaux
Verse for TodayEphesians 5:25-26 – Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy. (NIV)
Tuesday, June 19, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Glorious Things Of Thee Are Spoken
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 1 Kings 14-18
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Leviticus 21; Acts 19:21-41
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 2 Corinthians 6:1-7:1
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own