One of our daughters lives in a small town in Michigan, USA, and for many years, we went there for a week in the spring and again in the fall. Every afternoon, I went for a long walk, and over the years, I got to see most of that town. On …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, October 21, 2018 – Pray that we may be faithful stewards of the many gifts that God has given us.
- Update on "Wisdom and Peace": "Thanks go to all those of you who prayed for me. There were some interesting moments sorting out..." (more)
- Prayers requested following a fall: "Please pray for HS who broke her leg from a fall. No weight bearing allowed until it is healed...." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayFlattery is like perfume — smell it but don't swallow it.
Verse for TodayPsalm 40:8 – I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart. (NIV)
Sunday, October 21, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Spirit Of God Descend
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Hebrews 11-13
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Samuel 15; 2 Corinthians 4:16-5:10
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Job 38:39-39:12
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own