Do you know what it feels like to be unforgiven? Is there some past mistake in your life that you regret but can never fix? Are you carrying a whole dose of guilt because someone else still feels wounded? Are you sometimes sad because you …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, June 25, 2018 – God of new beginnings, we pray for Central Presbyterian Church and Galilee Presbyterian Church in Vancouver, British Columbia, as they worship in their new building for the first time.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayGod can use out deepest disappointments to nurture our faith in Him.
Verse for TodayJeremiah 23:24 – "Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?" declares the Lord. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the Lord. (NIV)
Monday, June 25, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Jesus Thy Blood And Righteousness
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Leviticus 7-9
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Leviticus 26; Acts 21:17-26
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 17:41-18:5
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own