When my husband and I were asked to lead an Alpha small group at our church a few years ago, we were in the right place at the right time. Thus began many Bible studies and many special relationships with so many wonderful people in our …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, January 15, 2019 – Pray for Women's Missionary Society presbyterials as they meet to prepare for a new year and evaluate the past year's work. May they also experience a rich time of study and fellowship.
- Dave is getting active: "Please pray for safety for Dave. The other morning I heard noise from his room. I found him on the..." (more)
- Starting to !and better choices!: "Grandson T has been hired by His uncle again in the construction trade! He needs to stay working to..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for Today2 Corinthians 4:16 – Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. (NIV)
Tuesday, January 15, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: I Surrender All
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Genesis 8-11
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Deuteronomy 12:29-13:18; Matthew 11:20-30
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Hosea 2:14-23
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own