Once in a while, I enjoy doing a word puzzle to enhance my vocabulary and concentration skills. The goal of one particular game was to find as many words as possible within the phrase, REMEMBER YOUR VALENTINE. It is believed that these …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, April 22, 2018 – Earth Day – Celebrate the gift of God's creation. Pray that God's precious gifts, like the air we breathe and the water we drink, will be treated more wisely for the good of all and for generations to come.
- Update on "Prayer for arbitration meeting": "Thanks for all the prayers. I am blessed to have people pray for me. The arbitration was postponed..." (more)
- Update on "Returning to Work 3": "I talked with Christopher last evening, and he tells me that he is really ENJOYING his new job,..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayWhat will we tell our grandchildren that we lived without?
Verse for TodayEphesians 4:22-23 – You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds. (NIV)
Sunday, April 22, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Tell Me The Old Old Story
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 1 Corinthians 15-16
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Job 11; John 21
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: John 10:1-21
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own