Several years ago, I learned two profound lessons from a young girl. 1. When you become aware of a problem, always try to figure out how you can help. My wife and I had decided to fly from Toronto to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, to visit …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, August 15, 2018 – Pray for the men and women of the Canadian Armed Forces who are deployed. As they face loneliness and hardships, may they feel the presence of God's Spirit.
- Update on "Relationship Restoration": "Tuesday, I found out that J is getting reassigned for approximately 6 months...we will be states..." (more)
- Update on "Son": "He came home last night. We are having a marvelous time! We have actually gone on a trip and he is..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for TodayRomans 14:8 – If we live, we live to the Lord: and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. (NIV)
Wednesday, August 15, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Comforter Has Come
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 96-98
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalm 49
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Galatians 4:1-20
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own