Divine guidance is surely something to pray for, because divine guidance is second to none. God's guidance makes each hour greatly blessed, and we live in peace. That is something that we all need, especially as we get older or are in …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, October 23, 2018 – We pray for Stephanie Chunoo of Leaside Presbyterian Church, Toronto, Ontario, a young adult intern, as she starts her assignment with Kalunba Social Services in Budapest, Hungary, working with refugees.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayIf the Lord is your Shepherd, you have everything you need.
Verse for TodayProverbs 15:23 – A man finds joy in giving an apt reply — and how good is a timely word! (NIV)
Tuesday, October 23, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: God Moves In A Mysterious Way
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 2 Chronicles 25-28
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Samuel 16:1-17:4; 2 Corinthians 5:11-21
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Job 40:3-24
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own