Divine guidance is surely something to pray for, because divine guidance is second to none. God's guidance makes each hour greatly blessed, and we live in peace. That is something that we all need, especially as we get older or are in …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, January 17, 2019 – Pray for congregations committed to serving people in their community who are homeless and hungry during the winter months, and also to advocating for changes to address homelessness.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayNever give up on prayer. God sometimes answers in unexpected ways.
Verse for TodayPsalm 139:9-10 – If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. (NIV)
Thursday, January 17, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Jesus The Very Thought Of Thee
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 6-8
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Deuteronomy 15; Matthew 12:22-50
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 62:1-12
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own