Divine guidance is surely something to pray for, because divine guidance is second to none. God's guidance makes each hour greatly blessed, and we live in peace. That is something that we all need, especially as we get older or are in …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, August 14, 2018 – Pray that laughter and fun will be the lasting memories for the children of Samuel House in Miscke, Romania, as they enjoy summer camp on the nearby farm.
- Update on "Relationship Restoration": "Tuesday, I found out that J is getting reassigned for approximately 6 months...we will be states..." (more)
- Update on "Son": "He came home last night. We are having a marvelous time! We have actually gone on a trip and he is..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for TodayRevelation 3:14, 20 – These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. … "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me." (NIV)
Tuesday, August 14, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: At The Name Of Jesus
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 1 Chronicles 5-9
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Joshua 1; Romans 9:19-29
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Esther 6:1-7:10
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own