Divine guidance is surely something to pray for, because divine guidance is second to none. God's guidance makes each hour greatly blessed, and we live in peace. That is something that we all need, especially as we get older or are in …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, June 20, 2018 – World Refugee Day – Pray for Rohingya refugees during this time of suffering. Remember in prayer Presbyterian World Service and Development partners delivering relief items to refugees in Bangladesh.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayBy the time our kids are fit to live with, they're living with someone else.
Verse for TodayMark 8:36 – What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his very soul? (NIV)
Wednesday, June 20, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Day Of Resurrection
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 72-74
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Leviticus 22; Acts 20:1-6
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 15:10-35
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own