It's been just over a year since a very dear friend of ours passed away suddenly from cancer. Eight months ago, our daughter-in-law's father passed away within three weeks of finding out that he was ill. And now, another dear friend of …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, October 19, 2018 – Thank God for the generosity of food bank donors and volunteers who have helped to overcome poverty and hunger.
- Update on "Prayer for travel": "There were a few travel issues within the group but nothing that could not be sorted out. (i.e...." (more)
- Lord Show Me What to Do: "I have been having dreams about my incessant prayer for partners for my girls, R and V. A whole lot..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayChristians are in the efforts business, not the results business.
Verse for TodayPsalm 37:4 – Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. (NIV)
Friday, October 19, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Count Your Blessings
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Nahum
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Samuel 13; 2 Corinthians 3:1-18
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Job 38:1-18
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own