A friend of my wife lost her husband about three years ago to cancer. She has no children, and her remaining relatives are scattered, some nowhere to be found. So we make it a point to occasionally include her for dinner, especially …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, June 19, 2018 – Pray for the international youth from Ghana, Malawi, Lebanon, and Taiwan who will be coming to Canada to be a part of Canada Youth.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe true measure of God's love is that He loves without measure. – Bernard of Clairvaux
Verse for TodayEphesians 5:25-26 – Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy. (NIV)
Tuesday, June 19, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Glorious Things Of Thee Are Spoken
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 1 Kings 14-18
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Leviticus 21; Acts 19:21-41
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 2 Corinthians 6:1-7:1
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own