How could anyone cheat an elderly person? And simply to pad their pocket. I was working my first job at an exterminating company — not my idea of the ideal job but all that was available at the moment, and it was paying my bills. Shortly …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, December 11, 2018 – Give thanks for Presbyterian World Service and Development's compassionate supporters sharing the gifts of hope, peace, joy, and love through the Advent Challenge.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayAn ostrich with its head in the sand is just as blind to opportunity as to disaster.
Verse for TodayIsaiah 7:14 – The Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel. (NIV)
Tuesday, December 11, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Joy To The World
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Nehemiah 10-13
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Kings 9; Ephesians 6:10-17
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Obadiah 1-21
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own