A couple of nights ago, we were awakened by a great commotion outside. Coyotes were in the area — probably in the field behind our house — yipping and howling and carrying on. There were also clear sounds of an animal in distress. That …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, June 19, 2019 – Pray that the Rev. Robinson Christian of the Church of North India, Gujarat Diocese, may have a fruitful visit to Canada as he researches Postcolonial preaching in May and June.
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseJohn 3:5 – Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit." (NIV)
Wednesday, June 19, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Glorious Things Of Thee Are Spoken
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 1 Kings 14-18
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Esther 2; 2 Timothy 2:14-26
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Joshua 22:13-34
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- Subscribe For Yourself
- Gift Subscriptions
- Why aren't my devotionals arriving?
- Trouble-Shooting the Music
- See a Sample Devotional
- E-mail A Sample Devotional to Yourself
- Cancel Your Subscription
- Vacation-Stop Your Subscription
- Change Your Address
- Switch Your Version
* The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™