"So then, how are you doing now?" they ask. I muster up my best going-forward face and say "Oh, good, thanks," then change the subject as fast as I can. Some days, what I say is true, but some days, it is not. Grief is like a frog …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, August 15, 2018 – Pray for the men and women of the Canadian Armed Forces who are deployed. As they face loneliness and hardships, may they feel the presence of God's Spirit.
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for TodayRomans 14:8 – If we live, we live to the Lord: and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. (NIV)
Wednesday, August 15, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Comforter Has Come
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 96-98
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalm 49
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Galatians 4:1-20
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own