Two Christmases ago, I wrote a devotional about a song that I had written ( Sing a Song of Praise ). Many of our readers responded, asking me if there was a tune for it. Unfortunately, I had a tune only in my head, and I had no idea …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, June 20, 2018 – World Refugee Day – Pray for Rohingya refugees during this time of suffering. Remember in prayer Presbyterian World Service and Development partners delivering relief items to refugees in Bangladesh.
- Update on "Praters for Marilyn": "Marilyn is still in Grand River Hospital and is 1 st in line to go to Hamilton. Thanks to all for..." (more)
- Marriage Ending: "Though married in church three years ago, JM and MM have not attended since. Their views about food..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayBy the time our kids are fit to live with, they're living with someone else.
Verse for TodayMark 8:36 – What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his very soul? (NIV)
Wednesday, June 20, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Day Of Resurrection
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 72-74
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Leviticus 22; Acts 20:1-6
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 15:10-35
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own