One night recently I needed to deliver a message to someone down the road, and on my way back, I decided to take a detour up through the inside of our subdivision, walking paths long left behind from days when … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, December 14, 2018 – Pray for the Centre for Missional Leadership, that their work may be effective and faithful for the growth of the church and its mission.
- Update on "Prayer for Carole": "Please also pray for Carole as her large toe has some infection in it right now. Please pray for..." (more)
- Please Pray for Steve and Valerie: "Hello Friends, Please pray for Steve who was just diagnosed with cancer. Pray for wisdom for the..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayWhen we forget that we belong to God, our Father cares.
Verse for TodayLuke 1:26-28 – God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you." (NIV)
Friday, December 14, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: God Rest You Merry Gentlemen
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Revelation 7-11
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalm 72
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Zephaniah 3:1-20
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own