Two memorable events stand out from the past year. First, my church gave me a lovely open house and card shower for my ninetieth birthday. There were 112 who signed the guest book, and I received nearly 200 cards! The … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, June 19, 2018 – Pray for the international youth from Ghana, Malawi, Lebanon, and Taiwan who will be coming to Canada to be a part of Canada Youth.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe true measure of God's love is that He loves without measure. – Bernard of Clairvaux
Verse for TodayEphesians 5:25-26 – Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy. (NIV)
Tuesday, June 19, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Glorious Things Of Thee Are Spoken
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 1 Kings 14-18
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Leviticus 21; Acts 19:21-41
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 2 Corinthians 6:1-7:1
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own