Two memorable events stand out from the past year. First, my church gave me a lovely open house and card shower for my ninetieth birthday. There were 112 who signed the guest book, and I received nearly 200 cards! The … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, August 21, 2017 – Pray for sessions, presbyteries, colleges, committees, and agencies of the church as they study about sexuality and about intersex and transgender people in the church.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayFaith is like wi-fi. It's invisible, but it has the power to connect you to what you need.
Verse for TodayMatthew 11:28 – Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (NIV)
Monday, August 21, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Come Let Us All Unite And Sing
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 1 Chronicles 10-14
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalms 124-125
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Matthew 15:1-20
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own