Last year, I suffered from a concussion. As a young mom with a busy life, I did not give my brain the time that it needed to heal. In turn, this caused the concussion symptoms to drag on much longer than needed. I wasn't able to care for …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, April 20, 2018 – Pray for David Phillips as he helps congregations implement the Leading with Care policy to protect vulnerable people.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayOne of the big things wrong with doing nothing is that we never know when we're finished.
Verse for TodayPhilippians 4:20 – To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen. (NIV)
Friday, April 20, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Simply Trusting
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Jeremiah 17-21
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Job 10; John 20:19-31
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 34:17-31
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own