Most times, I find it very hard to be joyful when I'm depressed. Does that sound like an oxymoron to you? I don't mean the outward expression of joy, but the joy that comes from having the living God live … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, August 17, 2018 – Give thanks for participants from the 2017 Healing and Reconciliation tour who continue to raise awareness about the legacy of colonization, the church's role in running residential schools, and activities that promote reconciliation.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for Today2 Corinthians 10:17-18 – "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord commends. (NIV)
Friday, August 17, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Master The Tempest Is Raging
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Daniel 7-12
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Joshua 3; Romans 10:5-21
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Kings 1:1-21
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own