It seemed as though my well had run dry regarding devotional material, because I have only so many experiences to draw from. But I had an email today from a sister in Christ. After commenting on one of my devotionals, she wrote, "I pray …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSaturday, March 25, 2017 – Pray for all families who are separated because Dad or Mom has to travel for work. May they find caring and support from their church family.
- Safe delivery of great granddaughter: "I covet your prayers for the safe delivery of my first great granddaughter. My youngest grandson is..." (more)
- Update Praise and Prayer: "Neurosurgeon encouraging today and said he found Dave a lot better than he expected. He told him,..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe Lord has some wonderful things to display, if we will allow our lives to be used as His showcase.
Verse for TodayProverbs 20:22 – Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the Lord, and he will deliver you. (NIV)
Saturday, March 25, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: O Jesus I Have Promised
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 1 Corinthians 7-8
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Isaiah 37; Luke 12:1-21
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Luke 1:26-38
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own