Have you ever received an inheritance from someone? Several institutions and family members received an inheritance from my mother-in-law after she passed on last year. I am sure that these financial windfalls have proven to be great blessings to all … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, June 20, 2018 – World Refugee Day – Pray for Rohingya refugees during this time of suffering. Remember in prayer Presbyterian World Service and Development partners delivering relief items to refugees in Bangladesh.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayBy the time our kids are fit to live with, they're living with someone else.
Verse for TodayMark 8:36 – What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his very soul? (NIV)
Wednesday, June 20, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Day Of Resurrection
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 72-74
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Leviticus 22; Acts 20:1-6
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 15:10-35
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own