When in your life have you experienced unfair treatment that left you bruised and beaten? When have you been tempted to retaliate for circumstances and events that left you in pain and filled with grief? In suffering, we can respond in …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, June 28, 2017 – Pray for Presbyterian World Service and Development partners who are helping alleviate poverty in vulnerable Malawian communities through self-help groups and educational support.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayParents have to make failure a safe thing to happen at home: first, their own, and then, their kids'.
Verse for TodayPsalm 106:2 – Who can proclaim the mighty acts of the Lord or fully declare his praise? (NIV)
Wednesday, June 28, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Shall We Gather At The River
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Proverbs 7
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalms 110-111
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 2 Timothy 4:1-8
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own