I have a problem with joy. It's supposed to be a fruit of the Holy Spirit, and since I have believed in Jesus Christ, I have the Holy Spirit within me. So, I should feel His joy, right? You guessed it: I don't. Or do I? Maybe I'm …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, June 21, 2018 – National Indigenous Peoples Day – Give thanks for Indigenous leaders of all ages and nations who contribute to their communities and to Canada, through art, literature, language preservation, health care, law, and education.
- Update on "Praters for Marilyn": "Marilyn is still in Grand River Hospital and is 1 st in line to go to Hamilton. Thanks to all for..." (more)
- Marriage Ending: "Though married in church three years ago, JM and MM have not attended since. Their views about food..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayGod is nearer than we think.
Verse for TodayPsalm 91:1 – He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. (NIV)
Thursday, June 21, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Nearer My God To Thee
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Proverbs 5-6
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalm 38
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 16:1-23
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own