Women endure the experience of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) in the daily struggle with being female. It may be an irritation causing her to want to verbally kick someone through the nearest door, or the cravings for that chocolate ice cream … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, May 20, 2018 – Healing and Reconciliation Sunday – Pray for the continued efforts of individuals and communities in responding to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's 94 Calls to Action, released in 2015.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayHappiness is when your plane and your luggage arrive at the same time.
Verse for TodayJames 5:20 – Remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins. (NIV)
Sunday, May 20, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Holy Spirit Truth Divine
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 2 Corinthians 9-10
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Job 35:1-36:23; Acts 10:17-33
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Acts 2:1-21
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own