"It's not fair! She has more than me!" This child's howling cry of injustice is familiar to us. Of course, we know it applies only to ice cream and cake, never to peas and carrots. Such a complaint may indeed be uttered by a sweet, …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, November 20, 2017 – On this Universal Children's Day, pray that God may strengthen health professionals in Haiti as they work to provide 4,000 children with crucial malnutrition treatment with support through Presbyterian World Service and Development.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayWhen we become pre-occupied with our weaknesses, we give them more power than they deserve.
Verse for Today2 Corinthians 5:21 – God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. (NIV)
Monday, November 20, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Ezra 6-10
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Daniel 11:40-12:13, Revelation 9:12-21
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Thessalonians 4:13-5:12
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own