This morning, when I was driving to work, I was listening to a Farsi language tape from Muslims who had become Christians. (I speak Farsi.) I noticed that they had a very lively church with a powerful message, songs and … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, July 18, 2018 – Pray for congregations sharing summer services with other denominations, rejoicing in their ecumenical connections.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayIt's okay to let our children see us cry.
Verse for TodayPsalm 119:7 – I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws. (NIV)
Wednesday, July 18, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Unto The Hills Around Do I Lift Up
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 84-86
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Numbers 17; Acts 27:39-44
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 89:19-37
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own