My parents were very close, in love all their married lives, and it showed. They also had great faith, and that showed as well. At age 65, my dad was killed. A few weeks after his funeral, I asked my mum how she could keep going. With …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, October 17, 2017 – On this International Day for the Eradication of Poverty, pray for the Presbyterian World Service and Development projects helping women, men, and youth improve their livelihoods so they can meet their needs and build bright futures.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayGod is a good God. Though we don't understand His actions, we can trust His heart.
Verse for TodayMark 9:41 – I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward. (NIV)
Tuesday, October 17, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Beautiful Garden Of Prayer
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 120-121
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Ezekiel 28, 1 John 4:16b-21
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 2 Timothy 4:9-18
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own