My parents were very close, in love all their married lives, and it showed. They also had great faith, and that showed as well. At age 65, my dad was killed. A few weeks after his funeral, I asked my mum how she could keep going. With …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, December 15, 2017 – Pray for newly ordained elders who take up a new role in ministry.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for TodayHebrews 2:17 – He had to be made like his brothers in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people. (NIV)
Friday, December 15, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Acts 23-24
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Micah 5:2-6:16, Revelation 18:11-24
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Haggai 2:1-9
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own