In April 2003, I found myself in a literal pit of filth, despair, and rot. The smell of death was only surpassed by the other odours that wafted out of the makeshift huts and the sewers that people called their … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, April 28, 2017 – As the sleeping earth wakes to warm sunshine, thank God for the beautiful renewal of springtime.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayWe never get as much out of an argument as we put into it.
Verse for TodayJames 1:27 – Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. (NIV)
Friday, April 28, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Ye Gates Lift Up Your Heads
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Mark 13-14
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalms 99-100
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Peter 1:17-2:3
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own