Christians can easily fall into the trap of being bored with God. I know it would be really hard to vocalize that thought. Who would want to admit to being guilty of thinking that God is boring? Think about how … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSaturday, February 24, 2018 – Pray that Presbyterians across Canada will feel deep in their hearts and souls that their faithful support of Presbyterians Sharing touches and transforms thousands of lives.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayWonder leads to gratitude.
Verse for TodayGenesis 2:24 – For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. (NIV)
Saturday, February 24, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Go To Dark Gethsemane
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Matthew 20-22
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Exodus 1; John 1:43-2:11
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 22:16-31
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own