Recently, a grandson was here after school for a few hours. I told him, "You are awesome!" He grinned and said, "I know! Thanks!" That got me to thinking about God, and how He thinks of us, especially in comparison … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, February 21, 2018 – Give thanks for the joy and laughter we see in the young and young at heart. May we enjoy these gifts and share joys with others.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayTwo people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
Verse for TodayJoel 2:21 – Be not afraid, O land; be glad and rejoice. Surely the Lord has done great things. (NIV)
Wednesday, February 21, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Praise Him Praise Him
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 21-23
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalms 15-17
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 17:17-18:15
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own