I got up this morning with a craving to clear out the girls' dressers and closets and send a bunch of clothing to the Salvation Army. Only Alyson was witness to this and shed a few tears to see some … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, January 24, 2018 – Pray for the children of ministers who are moving to new congregations, that they may find friends and a comfortable sense of belonging as they adjust to their new environment.
- Update on "Peace about this year's 2018 direction and decision.": "Thanks for your prayers!!I registered for an afternoon reading class which allows me to attend the..." (more)
- action needed: "Father as we enter the new year we ask that the Doctor will sign the disability papers for Mark. He..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayUsually, the ones who have the least to say do the most talking.
Verse for TodayJude 1:24-25 – To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy — to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen. (NIV)
Wednesday, January 24, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: There Is A Happy Land
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 9-11
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Genesis 25; Mark 9:2-13
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Corinthians 7:17-34
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own