As I sit here and look at the calendar, I'm astonished that it's been almost two years, two very long years. My daughter's best friend, Tina, was murdered. She was 14 at the time, as was Michelle. I knew her … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, March 30, 2017 – Remember Earth Hour tomorrow. Give thanks for congregations that are taking steps to reduce their carbon footprint. Pray that we may reflect God's love of creation in our lives.
- American widower trying to get documents: "His SE Asian wife died of Cancer March 5. Please continue to pray for comfort and wisdom for him..." (more)
- Grand Niece going to Vimy: "Natalie in grade 11 and her class are going to Europe for the memorial at Vimy Ridge April 9. Her..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayHappy is the one who walks so close to God that there is no room for the devil to come between them.
Verse for TodayJohn 12:46 – I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness. (NIV)
Thursday, March 30, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: In The Garden
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Jeremiah 1-6
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Isaiah 42; Luke 13:1-9
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 130:1-8
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own