The days of winter seem to hold the darkest hours of the year. Many people leave home for their workplaces in the dark and also return in the dark. In addition, winter mornings are in a deep-freeze. I also think of a large company of …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, May 26, 2017 – Give thanks for Presbyterians who strive to build peace, build respect for human rights, honour right relationships between Indigenous and non-Indigenous people, and care for God's creation.
- Update on "MY SCHIZOPHRENIA/MY DEPRESSION": "Thank u very much I feel a little better. I have exams and I need to pass with the highest grade...." (more)
- Update on job: "Mark and his wife have just been told that their trial period for the job didn't work out...." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayLife takes on new interest when we invest in the lives of others.
Verse for TodayIsaiah 25:1 – O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago. (NIV)
Friday, May 26, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Just A Closer Walk With Thee
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Luke 5-6
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Chronicles 11; 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Peter 4:1-19
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own