I was up and out of the house reasonably early one morning, walking to a nearby plaza for a few items. As I retraced my steps, I met my wife — and my five-year-old granddaughter, whom I had not seen … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, January 15, 2019 – Pray for Women's Missionary Society presbyterials as they meet to prepare for a new year and evaluate the past year's work. May they also experience a rich time of study and fellowship.
- Dave is getting active: "Please pray for safety for Dave. The other morning I heard noise from his room. I found him on the..." (more)
- Starting to !and better choices!: "Grandson T has been hired by His uncle again in the construction trade! He needs to stay working to..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for Today2 Corinthians 4:16 – Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. (NIV)
Tuesday, January 15, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: I Surrender All
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Genesis 8-11
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Deuteronomy 12:29-13:18; Matthew 11:20-30
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Hosea 2:14-23
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own