My morning did not start out as planned: I lost $40. I was doing too many things at once, and lost focus on what I should have been doing — getting money from the automatic teller machine. Since I recently … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSaturday, February 24, 2018 – Pray that Presbyterians across Canada will feel deep in their hearts and souls that their faithful support of Presbyterians Sharing touches and transforms thousands of lives.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayWonder leads to gratitude.
Verse for TodayGenesis 2:24 – For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. (NIV)
Saturday, February 24, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Go To Dark Gethsemane
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Matthew 20-22
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Exodus 1; John 1:43-2:11
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 22:16-31
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own