It was delightful to see the Canada's Governor-General confer the Order of Canada on Nelson Mandela last September, and to hear Prime Minister Chretien's comment to Toronto students in the Skydome that they would one day tell their grand-children that … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, November 17, 2017 – Pray for the members of the Listening Committee that will meet with members of the LGBTQ community to hear their stories of life in the church.
- Challenging times: "We are all trying to juggle a lot right now, and need prayer to help us through this challenging..." (more)
- Continued Prayer urgently required: "Kate is still in hospital but will be meeting with the expert doctors in the beginning of December..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayJust when you think tomorrow will never come — it's yesterday.
Verse for Today2 Timothy 1:12 – I am suffering … Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day. (NIV)
Friday, November 17, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Be Present At Our Table Lord
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Acts 15-16
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Daniel 9, Revelation 8:6-13
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Judges 5:11b-31
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own