I was having a difficult day. Living in a small, remote town has both its joys and its challenges. For me, one of the challenges is a lack of opportunities to experience new and different things. As in any tiny community, there is a lot …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, October 22, 2018 – Give thanks for people who work in the food production and service industries. Pray that all people can share in God's abundance and have nutritious food to eat.
- Update on "Wisdom and Peace": "Thanks go to all those of you who prayed for me. There were some interesting moments sorting out..." (more)
- Prayers requested following a fall: "Please pray for HS who broke her leg from a fall. No weight bearing allowed until it is healed...." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayYour car is not the only thing the maker can recall.
Verse for TodayGalatians 6:2 – Carry each other's burdens and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. (NIV)
Monday, October 22, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Yield Not To Temptation
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Deuteronomy 4-6
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalm 62
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Job 39:13-40:2
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own