During the spring and summer seasons, the livestock are able to emerge from their corral each morning and graze upon the land. How they love their new freedom and the moist green shoots and foliage — such delicious fare, compared to …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, September 21, 2017 – On this International Day of Prayer for Peace, pray for the safety and wellbeing of those living in conflict situations. Pray also for organizations like Project Ploughshares that advocate for peace.
- Update on "Light to come into their lives!": "I want to praise the Lord that job offers have been opening up finally for T. Although so far they..." (more)
- I'm in a lot of pain: "Twelve weeks ago I sprained my back. The Doctor told me that the recovery time would be 4-6 weeks...." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayGod is stronger than our circumstances.
Verse for TodayLamentations 5:21 – Restore us to yourself, O Lord, that we may return; renew our days as of old. (NIV)
Thursday, September 21, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Jesus I Am Resting Resting
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Amos 5-9
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalms 133-134
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Matthew 9:1-13
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own