Throughout our married years, as times and people came and went, our Thanksgivings consisted of hosting parents, relatives, friends, university students, and then, our adult children and little grandkids. However, as time moved on, …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, November 23, 2017 – Pray for members of the Life and Mission Agency Committee as they meet this week.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for Today1 Thessalonians 5:16 – Be joyful always. (NIV)
Thursday, November 23, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: We Plow The Fields
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Zechariah 8-14
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Hosea 3-5, Revelation 10:8-11
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Zephaniah 2:1-15
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own