In the early morning, I went outside to get the newspaper that had been thrown across the driveway. It was a perfect summer day. The dew was sparkling on the lawn that my husband had freshly mowed the afternoon before. … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, August 16, 2017 – Thank God for the gift of time and strive to be good stewards of the time we have been given.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayWithout God, our week would be Sinday, Mournday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Fightday, and Shatterday.
Verse for TodayMatthew 9:13 – But go and learn what this means: I desire mercy, not sacrifice. For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners. (NIV)
Wednesday, August 16, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: More Love To Thee
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Proverbs 17-18
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Jeremiah 14-15; James 2:1-7
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 39:1-23
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own